After a prolonged session sorting images of different rooms, I now had a few thousand bathroom images separated from the sheds, kitchens and bedrooms. I added these to the original test batch from the previous post and set the PC off to work again.
As it worked away, the images it produced with this larger data set were beginning to contain recognisable features. Images with multiple baths, serval windows, sinks on the ceiling start to emerge.
One surprising thing I didn’t expect, was to see it occasionally ‘paint’ over the borders introduced to almost all the images as they were rescaled to match the requirements of the AI.
After nearly two days thinking about these new bathrooms, the program finished its prescribed 100,000 series of images. This has created a new level of work – sorting through the generated images to pick out, what I shall term, ‘interesting’ images to work with.