The software I chose to use to generate the images of bathrooms is deliberately out of date and inefficient. I chose this to help conjure up imperfect images (and my PC may not handle anything demanding more power).
I didn’t expect it to come up with realistic images of bathrooms because of it’s age, the power of the PC and the limited training set fed to it but having let the program run down a much longer path, it’s surprising to see it working toward recognisable features.
I find this both fascinating and a little disappointing.
Having to sort through images that are perhaps too good, almost believable to find the hidden gem of swirled nothingness is a surprising chore but does make it more pleasing when a gem turns up.